Report Name: 2018-2023 Global Potassium Peroxymonosulfate Consumption Market Report.
Global Potassium Peroxymonosulfate market 2018-2023 report provides in-depth unique Insights with Manufacturers, Suppliers, Distributors, traders, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Customers, Investors and major Types as well as Applications and Forecast period. The report provides a unique tool for evaluating the Overall Market, underlining opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/12582620
Overview of Potassium Peroxymonosulfate market:
Potassium peroxymonosulfate, also known as MPS or potassium monopersulfate, is widely used as an oxidizing agent. Potassium peroxymonosulfate is present as a component of a triple salt with the molecular formula of 2KHSO5â¢KHSO4â¢K2SO4 and CAS number 70693-62-8.In recent years, only a handful companies in worldwide can produce potassium peroxymonosulfate product, the main market players are DuPont (now Chemours), as well as United Initiators, and Chinese Ansin Chemical. Also include Shangyu Jiehua Chemical just put into production. Global production is relatively stable.The main raw material is concentrated sulfuric acid; hydrogen peroxide and potassium hydroxide, all of the products are hazardous chemicals, which needs for more investment in safety and environmental protection. This is also the reason for restricting the development of this product, but because of excellent performance, downstream applications have been continuously expanded.
Over the next five years, projects that Potassium Peroxymonosulfate will register a 3.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 120 million by 2023, from US$ 100 million in 2017.
Top Key Players in Global Potassium Peroxymonosulfate market:
Potassium Peroxymonosulfate Production Breakdown Data by Top Region:
- United States (Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain)
- APAC (China, Japan, Korea, Australia)
- Africa (Egypt, Israel, Turkey)
Browse detailed TOC of Potassium Peroxymonosulfate Market @ https://www.360researchreports.com/TOC/12582620
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Potassium Peroxymonosulfate consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2018, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Potassium Peroxymonosulfate market by identifying its various sub segments.
Focuses on the key global Potassium Peroxymonosulfate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Potassium Peroxymonosulfate with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Potassium Peroxymonosulfate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Purchase this report (Price 4660 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/12582620
By the product type, the Potassium Peroxymonosulfate market is primarily split into:
By the end users/application, Potassium Peroxymonosulfate market report covers the following segments:
Fill the Pre-Order Enquiry form for the report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12582620
In the end, Potassium Peroxymonosulfate market report undertakes the new project, key development areas, business overview, product specification, SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, return analysis, and development trends. The study also presents a round-up of exposures which companies operating in the market and must be avoided in order to enjoy bearable growth through the course of the forecast period.
360 Research Reports
Mr. Ajay More
USA : +1 424 253 0807
UK : +44 203 239 8187
E-mail: [email protected]